Villa for Sale in Cenac-Et-Saint-Julien, Aquitaine, France
A beautiful stone house converted from an old stone barn providing around 160 m2 of living space with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sunny south-facing terrace, swimming pool (8m x 4m), all nestled in a pretty enclosed courtyard with parking space, situated in the heart of a small village with some amenities not far from the riverside town of Cenac in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A very quiet location for this beautifully-restored stone house in perfect condition and with lots of character.
Main features :
* – stone house with around 160 m2 of living space on two floors
* – around 400 m2 of grounds
* – partially covered south-facing terrace (20 m2)
* – swimming pool (8m x 4m) with stone pump room
* – kitchen/dining room, fully fitted, tiled floor (21 m2)
* – spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, wood-burning stove, tiled floor, French windows (34 m2)
* – 2 ground floor bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), tiled floors (15 m2, 14m2)
* – 2 ground floor shower rooms (one en suite), tiled floors (3m2, 5m2)
* – 3 first-floor bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), wood floors (21m2, 16m2, 18m2)
* – 1 shower room (en-suite to master bedroom), 1 family bathroom (5m2, 4m2)
* – electric heating, wood-burning stove in living room fireplace
* – double glazing throughout
* – mains drainage
* – ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite dish
* – DPE (energy performance rating) « E », GES (gas emissions) « B »
* A beautiful property with no works to do ; spacious, comfortable, ideal as a primary or secondary residence and huge potential for all-year-round rentals.
Owners tax : 675 Euros per annum
Provision for purchase costs and legal fees : 20 700 Euros