Property for Sale in Beynac-Et-Cazenac, Aquitaine, France
Old stone fermette for complete restoration dating from 1743 consisting of a main house of approximately 132 m2, a large vaulted wine cellar, adjoining barn, detached wood store, a 60 m3 rain water reserve, all set on around 1054 m2 of grounds in a tiny hamlet with far reaching views just 3 km from the riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
The property is located 3 km from the village of Beynac with baker, butcher, restaurants and Post office, 15 minutes from Sarlat and St Cyprien with all amenities. Quiet, but not isolated. Lots of development possibilities.
– Stone farmhouse of around 132 m2 on two floors with south facing terrace and balcony
– large vaulted wine cellar (25 m2)
– attched stone barn
– small wood outbuilding for storing wood
– 60 m2 rain water reserve
– 1054 m2 of land with lovely views
The Main House
– Large living room with original fireplace and sink, stairs to the first floor (44 m2)
– large vaulted wine cellar
– storeroom of around 13m2 ideal for making large bathroom/utility room
– Large room with original fireplace and access to terrasse and stone staircase (29m2)
– Bedroom (16,5m2) with parquet floor and access to front balcony
– Bedroom (16m2) with direct access to the back of the house and outside, parquet floor
– Bedroom (10,80 m2), with parquet floor and access to front balcony
– small room with window which could make upstairs wc
– Mains water and electricity,
– 2 fireplaces
– Baker, butcher and restaurant 5 minutes to the village (Beynac et Cazenac)
– All shops at 15 minutes (Sarlat, St Cyprien)
– no drainage system
Charming property with lots of history !!!