Land for Sale in Belves, Aquitaine, France
Superbly situated plot of building land for sale with outline planning permission of around 1760 m2 completely enclosed with fencing and wrought iron gate, a small chalet (16m2) with covered terrace, wooded grounds, electricity, water and mains drainage in place, in walking distance of the hilltop bastide town of Belves in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main Features :
– 1760 m2 of flat land with outline planning permission
– completely enclosed grounds closed by a wrought iron gate
– small wooden chalet (16m2) with covered front porch
– water, electricity and mains drainage connected
– wooded grounds with apple, cherry, oak, chestnut and fir trees
Only 5 minutes on foot to the centre of Belves with all commodities. Just 5 minutes drive to Siorac with 2 golf courses, the Dordogne river and CarA very pretty little house in a quiet street, in good condition and lots of charm, immediately habitable, ideal as a small primary residence or a holiday home.