House for Sale in Saint-Cyprien, Aquitaine, France
Beautiful stone fermette for sale of around 98 m2 of current living space, a south-facing terrace with views towards the Dordogne river valley, and pretty front garden, all set high up on around 7 hectares (70 000 m2) of surrounding land just outside the popular village of St Cyprien in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main features :
– 7 hectares m2 of well-maintained adjoining land with south-facing views
– 98 m2 of current living space on the ground floor of the house (kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom with wc, small office, larder)
– around 80 m2 of convertible attic space above the ground floor
– south-facing terrace with views
– pretty south-facing landscaped garden
– mixed oil-fired and wood heating and 2 fireplaces
– conform septic tank drainage
– vegetable garden, small orchard
– sunny south-facing property with pretty views
– ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite tv
Outside on the south side is a terrace with pigeonnier, leading to a pretty landscaped garden. Behind the house is a large vegetable garden and a small orchard.
Adjoining the house on the east side is a two-floored barn which could make a second house or extend the current living accommodation.
On the west side of the property is a collection of small outbuildings including a stone bread oven, pigsty and garage.
Around the property are the 7 hectares of land, a mix of both pasture and woodland.
A well-maintained property, structurally sound but in need of internal updating… lots of potential for further development and set in a lovely location.
Facilities: dual-fired central heating (oil and wood), 2 fireplaces, conform septic tank (2000 litres), ADSL broadband, WIFI.
Taxes foncieres : 730 Euros (2016)
Purchase costs : 18 100 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 7% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.