House for Sale in isere, isere, France
Superb 5 Bedroom Villa isere France
Euroresales Property iD – 9824305
A 5 bed room villa in located in the Upper Dauphine in the southern part of the isere department, the Trieves Mountains are dominated by Mount Aiguille. Pastoral landscapes juxtapose wilderness in this mountainous region that writer Jean Giono described as a “cloister of mountains”.
The villa is situated 10 min from the village of Mens, the capital of the Trieves. Men’s is a pleasant and interesting halt with its old covered markets and narrow streets, its Cafe des Arts decorated with frescoes dating from 1896 and a museum devoted to the history and heritage of the Trieves, covering both the area’s natural and man-made attractions.
The Trieves is a wonderful place to relax and recharge your batteries while you enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities, from hiking and mountain biking to horse riding.
The house contains:
– 1 bedroom/Office (Downstairs)
– Large entrance
– L-shaped Living room/dining room (With 3 French windows to south facing terrace)
– Kitchen and Pantry (With 1 French window to south facing terrace)
– Outside Terrace with stone BBQ
– 4 bedrooms (All upstairs)
– 2 bath rooms (1 Shower room and 1 Shower & Bath ensuite to large master bedroom)
– 2 Toilets (one downstairs and one upstairs)
– 30M2 Garage
– House heated via aerothermal heating system (renewal energy/ low cost heating) Functions as heating in winter and air-conditioning in summer
– 2405m2 garden with view over the trieves mountain ranges
– Located 3 minutes from local village.
– Location ideal for cycling, hiking and swimming/sailing in regional lakes (30 minutes distance)
– 45 minutes’ drive from ski resort
– Trieves area is part of the trieves national park
No. of Beds: 5
No. of Reception Rooms: 1
Floor Space (metres squared): 142
Plot (metres squared): 2405
Covered area (metres squared): 100
No of Outbuildings: 1
View: Mountain, Country
Distance from Sea: 1.5 Hours +
Distance from Airport: 1.5 hours
Distance from Golf: 30 mins
About the area:
isere is a department in the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region in eastern France named after the river isere. isere is one of the original 83 departments created during the French Revolution on March 4, 1790.
it was created from part of the former province of Dauphine. its area has been reduced twice, in 1852 and again in 1967, on both occasions losing territory to the department of Rhone.