House for Sale in Brux, Vienne, France
Fantastic 4 Bedroom Detached Country House in Brux France
Euroresales Property iD – 9824755
This fantastic property is situated in La Vieille Fromagerie holiday accommodation in Brux, Vienne, France.
Brux is situated in the Vienne department and Poitou-Charentes region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the west of France at 40 kilometres from Poitiers, the department capital. Brux is 333 kilometres from Paris
Poitou-Charentes, is a former region on the French Atlantic coast with Roman, Renaissance and medieval history. in the coastal city of La Rochelle, the 14th-century St-Nicolas Tower overlooks Vieux Port, the old harbour.
Brux, which takes its name from the old rallying cry of the Celts, is a town that today offers a peaceful life without isolation. This thanks to a privileged location at the crossroads of the RN 10 Paris Bordeaux and the Nantes-Limoges axis, is the paradox that allows to develop here, in a preserved natural setting, a social, economic and cultural life, rich and dynamic if you show a little curiosity.
This property comes with three immaculate gites along with private gardens that can accommodate 12 people.
These gites are very well appointed, centrally heated offering year-round availability and are all set in well-maintained grounds with swimming pool and views over open countryside.
With this property, indoor and outdoor leisure facilities are available for young and old including a gym, a room with pool/air hockey table and a football table and games room for children. There is also a field suitable for camping.
– An entrance hall leading to a salon with Charentaise fireplace 25m2. The salon has views on to the garden and access via French doors.
– Dining room with Charentaise fireplace and views onto gardens, 24m2. This would be ideal as a guest dining room. The dining room has access to the garden via french doors.
– Fully-refitted exquisite kitchen incorporating fitted units, granite worktops, American Fridge/freezer, combi microwave, range, induction hob, wine fridge, piped boiling water, 22m2.
– Laundry room with water heater and two new boilers serving the main house and gites.
– its own access, electric gates and private drive.
– Garden room with door to triple garage and to garden.
– A well in the garden area outside the house which provides water for the garden.
– Landing with four pretty double bedrooms all with ensuites, offering the potential of Bed and Breakfast. One of the bedrooms is a master bedroom which has a walk in wardrobe and an en suite that contains twin sinks, WC, bath and shower.
– Attached garage with double garage 6.1 x 5.3m and single garage 2.7 x 5.2m (currently a workshop). Floored attic above with potential for further conversion.
– There are then three two-storey gites, which will be left with all furniture and fittings.
(The largest gite – 6 people)
– Open-plan lounge/dining/fully fitted kitchen.
– Two double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms.
– Two bunk beds
(For 2 people)
– Open-plan living/dining fitted kitchen area
– Double bedroom.
– Large bathroom with bath, shower, WC and two washbasins.
(For 4 people)
– Open-plan living/dining fitted kitchen area.
– Two bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms.
Each gite has its own sitting area, furniture and BBQ.
This property also includes:
Attic above, boarded for storage.
Further workshop with pool equipment, water and power supplies.
A delightful swimming pool which is fully fenced and overlooks the countryside.
A large, private garden with flower beds, ornamental pond and a vegetable garden.
Baby cots (and other baby equipment).
Outside swings, bouncy castle, Wendy house, small children’s play area, trampoline, football net and badminton net.
A gas BBQ for communal use and a large table which seats 12.
There is a private parking area for the gites.
All the leisure equipment in the games rooms.
A heated swimming pool and summer and a winter cover.
A pool alarm and the gate entry is child proof.
Double glazing and central heating.
A superb opportunity for those interested in owning property in this superb area within Brux France.
Communal Fees (per year): 1700 euros
No. of Reception Rooms: 3
Floor Space (metres squared): 420
Plot (metres squared): 12750
Parking: Off Street Parking
No of Outbuildings: 3
Distance from Sea: 1.5 hours
Distance from Airport: 45 mins
Distance from Golf: 1 hour
Distance from Main Attraction: 15 mins
About the area:
Nouvelle-Aquitaine is the largest administrative region in France, located in the southwest of the country. The region was created by the territorial reform of French Regions in 2014 through the merger of three regions: Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes.
Vienne is a commune in south-eastern France, located 35 kilometres south of Lyon, on the river Rhone. it is only the fourth largest city in the isere department, of which it is a subprefecture, but was a major center of the Roman empire.
influenced by the Atlantic Ocean, the greatest portion of France has a sea climate.