House for Sale in Beynac-Et-Cazenac, Aquitaine, France
A beautiful stone house style Perigord of the year 1980 on 2 levels of approximately 127 m2 including an entrance with bathroom, a very large living-dining room with fireplace, separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom water, a large terrace, a pretty landscaped garden around with a wooden part, a small outbuilding with water and electricity, a garden shed, all on a fenced garden of about 1527 m2 on the heights of Beynac and Cazenac in Black Perigord.
Spacious and bright, quiet house but not isolated, close to all shops … a lot of charm, character and comfort … 10 minutes to Sarlat, 5 minutes to the river Dordogne … ideal small main residence or holiday home .
Main Features :
– 1527 m2 of adjoining land, flat enclosed garden around, wooded part sloping behind, closed with wooden gate
– 127 m2 on two levels
– large living room in “L” with stone fireplace with insert
– 1 toilet with washbasin on the ground floor
– 3 bedrooms (one bedroom on the ground floor, 2 bedrooms upstairs)
– a shower room upstairs
– 1 toilet on the floor
– electric heating (radiators) and fireplace with insert
– roof insulation, double glazing
– sanitation by septic tank
– 1 small outbuilding with water and electricity
– 1 metal garden shed
– large terrace behind North
– small garden in the South
– Garden terrace behind overlooking a small wood in the North
– ADSL, WIFI
The House (127 m2):
on the ground floor (78 m2):
– entrance to the north, tiled floor (4 m2)
– toilet in the north, window and sink (2,50 m2)
– a kitchen in the East, semi-fitted, parquet floor (10 m2)
– a large living room in “L”, 2 French doors to the south, window to the north, tiled floor, stone fireplace with insert, wooden staircase upstairs (47 m2)
– a bedroom with parquet floor, window to the south (10 m2)
upstairs (49 m2):
– a landing with large cupboards, parquet floor (6 m2)
– a large double bedroom in the West, parquet floor (19 m2)
– a double room to the East, parquet floor (16 m2)
– a bathroom with shower and sink, window to the south, tiled floor (6 m2)
– a toilet (1.50 m2)
Around the house, a garden landscape of about 500 m2 with lawn, flower garden, shrubs, climbing plants, a large shaded terrace to the north and a part of sloping woodland of about 1000 m2.
Behind the house, north side, a staircase descends to a small outbuilding with two small rooms (2 x 4m2) with water and electricity, a storage for wood and two small cabins for garden utils.
The property is closed in front by a stone wall and a wooden gate.
A charming Perigordine house in perfect condition, in a small hamlet without nuisance near Beynac and Cazenac with basic shops, restaurants, baker, doctor, pharmacy, physio, and weekly market in summer … 5 minutes from the Dordogne River, 10 minutes from Sarlat and close to all the sights of the Perigord Noir.
Property taxes: 950 Euros
Acquisition Fee: 16,800 Euros (approx)