House for Sale in Belves, Aquitaine, France
In the Land of the Bastides: Very large stone village building on 5 floors to be restored of about 150 m2 to be – 225 m2 for 3 other floors (cellars overlooking garden, garden level and attic)
– 1 floor with commercial premises, large room, bathroom, balcony on garden
– 1 floor with kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, balcony on the square
– 1 floor with 2 large rooms
– 1 floor with large cellars and access to the walled garden
– 1 floor with large attic
– a central staircase serving all floors
– electric heating and fireplaces
– small courtyard and walled garden outside about 80m2 with private entrance by street behind
– everything in the sewer
– 2 entrances (front and back)
– free public parking in the market square in front
– ADSL, WIFI
– Exhibition North East / South West
On the ground floor, entrance by the market place: a commercial place with private entrance (16m2); a door leading to a corridor with access to the toilet (2.5m2) and a large room with balcony to the South / West (21m2).
On the 1st floor, a large living room with fireplace, wooden floor, 2 large windows to the north east overlooking the balcony and views of the market square (30m2), kitchen (9m2), bedroom with wooden floor (16m2) and a bathroom with shower, washbasin and wc (4m2).
On the 2nd floor, two large rooms with fireplace (about 30m2 each), wooden floor, very nice views.
Very large attic with wooden floor at the top suitable for conversion.
At the level of the cellars, 2 beautiful rooms with access to the garden and a small back alley with a private parking place.
A building for restoration with many volumes in a medieval village typical of the Perigord Noir.
Taxes real estate: 800 Euros approximately
Purchase costs: 9000 Euros approximately