Condo for Sale in Florida, United States of America
Calypso at Caribbean Condos was developed by Christa/Bluerock. Originally designed and built in 1941 by architect Murray Dixon, the existing six-story building was renovated to include 35 ultra-luxury residences called the North tower. A new 19-story South tower with 68 residences was built alongside it. Both buildings will face the ocean. Renovations and construction began in early 2006.
Residences range in size from 1,761 square feet to 3,806 square feet. To help marry the glamorous feel of the 40’s and 50’s, Caribbean Hotel heyday, with 21st century conveniences, the developers commissioned Kobi Karp as exclusive architect and Christopher Ciccone as interior designer.
In addition to many water features, Calypso at Caribbean porte-cochere entrance was be restored to reveal its original facade. Residents have direct ocean access via the famed Miami Beach boardwalk. Every residence has stunning floor-to-ceiling windows. In fact, both towers are basically all-glass towers.
* Restored porte-cochere entrance
* Direct oceanfront location
* Christopher Ciccione designed interiors
* Oceanfront heated pool and spa
* Private cabanas
* Health center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
* Wine vault with reserved space for each resident
* High-speed elevators
* Covered parking
* 24-hour valet, security & concierge
* 10′ ceilings
* Floor-to-ceiling impact glass windows
* Wireless touchpad concierge panels
* Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
* Individual high-efficiency water heaters and A/C
* Large walk-in closets
* Fire protection sprinkler system