Barn for Sale in Saint-Cyprien, Aquitaine, France
Two large barns (one stone, one breeze-block) for sale with 3592 m2 of flat grounds and 13 walnut trees in a peaceful medieval hamlet near to St Cyprien in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne. An outline planning application for conversion to living accommodation has been submitted.
– a stone barn of around 52 m2 of ground surface area
– adjoining stone building of around 42 m2 of ground surface area
– a non attached open fronted barn (hangar) of around 105 m2 of ground surface area
– 3592 m2 of flat land with fruit trees (2 cherry, one pear, 13 walnut trees)
– An application for Outline Planning Permission has been submitted
– all amenities in the small riverside town of St Cyprien, 10 minutes drive
– water, electricity and telephone supplies available
N.B. a further large stone barn with around 90 m2 of ground surface area can be bought separately.